Thursday, November 10, 2011

7 sex tips for dads | BabyCenter

7 sex tips for dads | BabyCenter

Vibing off The Dadler#s post, 7 Sex Tips for Dads, I thought I would take this opportunity to reaffirm The Dadler#s nuggets of wisdom and add my own sex tips.


Men are idiots when it comes to sex. A state of affairs that pretty much begins at age 12. But toss a baby into the mix and things only get worse as we find.


Oh, but what of “Adam, from Brooklyn,” who complains his girlfriend is too tired for sex? “As I#ve always said to Sharon, there are 24 hours in a day, so it shouldn#t be hard to make sure you spend at least one of them together. ...


Ozzy Osbourne has advised men to wear a false beard and head to a Bed and Breakfast to put the excitement back into their sex lives.


Vibing off The Dadler#s post, 7 Sex Tips for Dads, I thought I would take this opportunity to reaffirm The Dadler#s nuggets of wisdom and add my own sex tips.


Chicago Area Athletes Gear Up for the Olympics
market conduct ofac violation
102110 botanic gardens-89
newgrounds e card
Contact ...
Riviera Exports Its Latest Models To The World
Australia
aetna de
Northstar Wins Bid to Manage Illinois Lottery
ESPN College Football Week 3 Scores

No comments:

Post a Comment